We are officially open! The Science Camps of America web site is now up and ready to help campers, parents and anyone who would like to help send teens to science camp. Take a look at http://ScienceCampsAmerica.com.
Science Camp will be held on the Big Island of Hawaii. The first session, Land and Sea, is from June 22-July 1, the second, Air and Space is from July 1-10. The camp will be hosted at Pahala Plantation Cottages. We have space for about 36 teens each session.
Here is some of what you can do on the web site:
* Learn about our summer science camps for teens
* Register for camp
* Make a donation (thank you!)
* Apply for a job or volunteer
* Contact us about becoming a sponsor
* Learn how you can offer a scholarship
* Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and WordPress
* Enjoy the pictures
* Connect to this blog